These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Saturday 8 March 2014

Budgie - St Albans '83



CITY HALL,ST ALBANS   30th JULY 1983

AUDIENCE RECORDING   AN ED MASTER

1.hold onto love
2.truth drug
3.crime against the world
4.flowers in the attic
5.finger on the button
6.i turned to stone
7.bored with Russia
8.superstar
9.don't cry
10.she used me up
11.wildfire
12.bredfan

mp3


During a period of three years '82-'85 I must of seen budgie over 40 times and although the set list did not change much they always put on a great show..even if they played in front of a couple of hundred fans (like tonight) or a few thousand (reading fest)... the songs would become so familiar to me I would hum them in my sleep... enjoy ed

1 comment:

  1. They didnt hardly touch ANY of their 70s catalog?
    Still legends though.

    ReplyDelete