These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Thursday 13 March 2014

Keel - birmingham '86



NEC,BIRMINGHAM

7th MAY 1986   (support for dio)

AUDIENCE RECORDING   TRADE

1.final frontier
2.rock n roll animal
3.back to the city
4.because the night
5.here today gone tomorrow
6.raised on rock
7.tears of fire
8.the right to rock
9.no pain no gain

mp3


My love for yank stadium rock continues....brilliant fist in the air hard rock! I had seen them elsewhere on this tour with dio but my recording came out shite so I managed to get this show in a trade. enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment