These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Anvil - amsterdam '83



THE PARADISO,AMSTERDAM

1st SEPTEMBER 1983

AUDIENCE RECORDING    TRADE

1.march of the crabs
2.mothra
3.free as the wind
4.butter burst jerky
5.metal on metal
6.pussy poison > drum solo
7.jackhammer
8.bondage

mp3


Just to prove I can head bang like the rest of you... here's a band that I really rated back in the day. I love their first 3 albums but after that I lost interest until their film a couple of years back which was brilliant... I went to see them at the marquee in '83 (will post soon) and they put on a great show.got this in a trade and I don't think it's been up before.... enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment