These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Terraplane - newcastle '86



THE MAYFAIR,NEWCASTLE   7th MAY 1986

AUDIENCE RECORDING   TRADE

1.intro > all night and day
2.born in the sixties
3.i'm the one
4.i can still hear the music
5.black and white
6.the girls and the money
7.right between the eyes
8.talking to myself
9.tough kind of life
10.when your hot
11.i will come out fighting
12.don't walk away
13.i can't live without your love
14.i survive
15.river deep mountain high
16.i couldn't handle the tears

mp3


Another show from my boys,how pissed off was I on this night? let me explain... I was in Newcastle at the crue/ trick gig over at the city hall which was great but it hurt to think one of my favourite bands were playing down the road at the mayfair and then to make it even worse I found out later from my mate who taped the show that terraplane didn't go on stage until 12am!!!! so I could of gone...but these were the days before mobile phones and by  that time I was on my way to Edinburgh to catch the next crue/trick date...oh well at least I got the recording (thanks d.)..sshhh I still think they are better than thunder............ enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment