These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Monday 24 March 2014

MSG - newcastle & manchester '82



CITY HALL,NEWCASTLE   29th NOVEMBER 1982

APOLLO THEATRE,MANCHESTER  13th DECEMBER 1982


AUDIENCE RECORDINGS    TRADE

1.ulcer
2.cry for the nations
3.attack of the mad axeman
4.rock you to the ground
5.bijou pleasurette
6.victim of illusion
7.into the arena
8.desert song
9.courvoiser concerto
10.lost horizons
11.let sleeping dogs lie
12.looking for love
13.armed and ready
14.doctor doctor
15.ready to rock
16.rock bottom

mp3  Newcastle


mp3  manchester


Another great band... I love their first 2 albums with gary barden although not the best singer in the world I thought he suited the songs perfect.This tour was to promote their 3rd album assault attack for which graham bonnet sang on and like everyone else thought he would continue with the band on tour BUT and this is where it gets amusing...during a warm up gig for their reading show a rather inebriated bonnet went behind the amps and brought out a rhythm guitarist who had been hidden away just to piss off schenker (that is a show I would love to hear).so as you can imagine that was the end of bonnet and they got barden back for the tour.I went to the hammy gigs on this tour but I think they have been out so I picked a couple of shows I got in a trade... enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment