These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Saturday 8 March 2014

ZZ top - Gothenburg '86



SCANDINAVIUM,GOTHENBURG

14th SEPTEMBER 1986

AUDIENCE RECORDING    TRADE

1.got me under pressure
2.sleeping bag
3.waiting for a bus > jesus just left Chicago
4.gimme all your lovin'
5.ten foot pole
6.maniac mechanic
7.heard it on the x
8.rough boy
9.cheap sunglasses
10.arrested for driving while blind
11.legs
12.sharp dressed man
13.can't stop rockin'
14.velcro fly
15.tube snake boogie
16.le grange > tush

mp3


I feckin' love the top,i went to see them a few times during the 80's and the afterburner tour is still one of my favourites.... I have a few shows from this tour but most have been posted before an other sites and after looking around I don't think this show has been up (I might be wrong) so grab a tinny sit back and boogie....enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment