These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Saturday 8 March 2014

Scorpions - Newcastle '84



CITY HALL,NEWCASTLE   28th  & 29th JANUARY 1984

AUDIENCE RECORDINGS   TRADE

1.coming home
2.don't make no promises
3.bad boys running wild
4.loving you sunday morning
5.make it real
6.lovedrive
7.coast to coast
8.always somewhere
9.still in love with you
10.rock you like a hurricane
11.blackout
12.can't live without you
13.another piece of meat
14.the zoo
15.can't get enough
16.dynamite

mp3
28th.....


29th.....


What a band.... both the blackout & love at first sting tours were out of this world...for any youngsters out there (sorry! slightly patronizing) I cannot begin to tell you how good they were live back then (still are!)...the energy they put into every show was amazing...I still get goose bumps when I listen to coast to coast/always somewhere done live...simply brilliant.
I went to the hammersmith gigs on this tour but they are out there already so I have posted the 2 Newcastle gigs they did that a friend of mine recorded...both similar quality wise but if you wanted just 1 then I would say the 28th is the better of them...enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment