These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Saturday 8 March 2014

Lionheart - Marquee club '85



MARQUEE CLUB,WARDOUR STREET,LONDON

4th FEBRUARY 1985

AUDIENCE RECORDING   AN ED MASTER

1.wait for the night
2.hot tonight
3.don't look back in anger
4.nightmare
5.living in a dream
6.die for love
7.sweet surrender
8.another crazy dream
9.give me the light
10.towers of silver
11.dangerous games
12.nowhere man
13.heartbeat radio
14.die for love (again)

mp3


ok! sorry but I'm gonna bore you again with my mumblings!!! THIS band were so friggin' good it hurts... both on vinyl and especially live,take a listen to the harmonies on nowhere man...UN'KIN'BELIEVABLE.but after this year they disappeared like so many good bands who's recording company gave up on them because their album did not sell in it's millions...such a shame but thankfully I still have shows like this to keep me happy...enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment