These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Wendy & the rockets - hammersmith '83



HAMMERSMITH ODEON,LONDON

28th NOVEMBER 1983   (support for zz top)

AUDIENCE RECORDING    AN ED MASTER

1.when I'm talking to you ???
2.security
3.play the game
4.i can't tell you
5.have you been telling me lies
6.when I'm gone
7.hold your head up
8.tonight ???

??? not sure of song titles help!!!

mp3


Another good band from down under that came and went...they only ever did 1 album (I think) but they aroused my interest.   enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment