These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Monday 24 March 2014

Mama's boys - official bootleg 1981



OFFICIAL BOOTLEG   SPARTAN RECORDS  1981

1.i'm leaving home
2.belfast city blues
3.hyland rock
4.record machine
5.rock n roll craze
6.summertime
7.without you
8.demon

mp3


Absolutely brilliant album...A few month's ago I tried to find this online but with no luck so I dusted off my vinyl copy and gave it to a buddy to transfer (cheers tom) and here it is...A must listen for any mamas boy's fans out there who have not had a chance to listen to their early material...enjoy ed

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance you could re-up this album? I have been looking to hear this for over 30 years. Haven't looked for a few years and I missed it. I never thought I'd get this chance so I'm hoping you could help out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. sửa chữa nhà tại hà nội

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Best Paint Sprayer for Exterior Brick

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. House Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. toto small toilet

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. shelby township locksmith

    ReplyDelete