These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Monday 10 March 2014

Chariot - marquee club '85



MARQUEE CLUB,WARDOUR STREET,LONDON

8th JULY 1985

AUDIENCE RECORDING    AN ED MASTER

1.when the moon shines
2.throwing life away
3.take your hands off me
4.burning
5.wasted years
6.heartless
7.love or leave me
8.this time you lose
9.all alone again
10.horizon
11.screams the night
12.run with the pack
13.warriors
14.play to win
15.vigilante

mp3


now here is a band who gave me neck ache on many occasions.proper in your face-no thrills- straight forward heads down hard rock at it's best.. I was fortunate enough to get know the band and you couldn't find four more down to earth guys who just wanted to rock.
I recall a drunken afternoon me and a mate spent in the company of jeff the drummer at his local down in poplar,east London which ended up with jeff chasing a guy down the street with a broken chair wanting to kill him....that's east London for you ha ha     enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment