These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Saturday 8 March 2014

Def leppard - hyeres '83



GYMNASE DES RONGIERES,HYERES,FRANCE

24th OCTOBER 1983

AUDIENCE RECORDING   TRADE

1.rock rock till you drop
2.rock brigade
3.high n dry
4.hit and run
5.billy's got a gun
6.mirror mirror
7.foolin'
8.photograph
9.rock of ages
10.bringing on the heartache > switch 625
11.let it go
12.wasted
13.stagefright
14.travellin' band

mp3


I remember seeing the leps support Sammy hagar a couple of years earlier and thought to myself there is something about this band!!! two years later the pyromania tour kicked off at the marquee back in February which thankfully I went to see and then everything went ballistic for them and I'm glad it did...fantastic band...this was my favourite tour because it would be the last chance we got to hear songs from the first two albums for quite a few years...I have a few shows from this tour but most are out there this one I could not find so hopefully it's a first...enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment