These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Sunday 23 February 2014

Pretty maids - royal standard '83



THE ROYAL STANDARD,WALTHAMSTOW,LONDON  20th NOVEMBER 1983

AUDIENCE RECORDING   AN ED MASTER

1.bad boys
2.the battlecry
3.shelly the maid
4.victims of power
5.nightdanger
6.nowhere to run
7.queen of the dreams > drum solo
8.fantasy
9.cold killer
10.warchild
11.city lights
12.little darling
13.in the night

mp3


Back up the standard on a freezing November night for one reason only.. FANTASY... I knew nothing about this band until a friend gave me a demo a few months earlier and on that was a song called fantasy that still to this day is one of my favourite songs ever... great band great gig and they were as nervous as hell before going on..not sure if it was their debut uk gig... enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment