These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Chariot - masserac '85



HARD ROCK FESTIVAL,MASSERAC,FRANCE

30th JUNE 1985

SOUNDBOARD   TRADE

1.when the moon shines
2.russian roulette
3.take your hands off me
4.burning
5.wasted years
6.heartless
7.love or leave me
8.this time you lose
9.all alone again
10.horizons
11.screams the night
12.run with the pack
13.warriors
14.vigilante
15.play to win

mp3


Can't go wrong with a blast of no thrills London rock..... I would imagine this will be a first....  an actual soundboard recording from the mighty chariot from back in '85... enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment