These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Saturday 8 March 2014

Ozzy osbourne - hammersmith '83



HAMMERSMITH ODEON,LONDON

30th NOVEMBER 1983

AUDIENCE RECORDING     AN ED MASTER

1.intro > I don't know
2.mr Crowley
3.rock roll rebel
4.bark at the moon
5.revelation
6.stealaway
7.suicide solution
8.journey to the centre of eternity
9.flying high again
10.iron man
11.crazy train
12.paranoid

mp3


you just gotta love ozzy,I had been up to Newcastle a couple of weeks earlier to see this tour and by the time they got down to us in London they really had nailed it.this was the first time we had seen jake e lee and he really was a bit special..ozzy throughout his career has always found great guitarists and jake was no exception...... sometimes when I listen back to my recordings there will be a show where the recording came out near perfect (for an audience recording) and this is one of them,i must of been in the perfect spot because this is rather good and considering I was only using a standard Walkman with external mic I am quite pleased with it..... enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment