These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Tobruk - birmingham '84



THE RAILWAY INN,BIRMINGHAM  1984

FM RECORDING    TRADE

1.under the gun
2.poor girl
3.hot lines
4.running for the night
5.breakdown
6.fallin'
7.on the rebound
8.motel love
9.like lightning
10.set me on fire
11.rhapsody for the rush hour
12.on the way down

mp3


Another one of those  bands that came out of the nwobhm era,more melodic than most but again they disappeared after a couple of albums.....great songs.... I got this in a trade and I am not sure of the exact date but it's a good quality radio broadcast.... enjoy ed



No comments:

Post a Comment