These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Waysted - Marquee club '85



MARQUEE CLUB,WARDOUR STREET,LONDON

22nd OCTOBER 1985

AUDIENCE RECORDING    AN ED MASTER

1.toy with passion
2.hang 'em high
3.won't get out alive
4.heaven tonight
5.rolling out the dice
6.ball and chain
7.rock steady
8.dead on your legs
9.only you can rock me
10.encore break
11.too hot to handle **

** with bruce Dickinson & steve harris

mp3  1 file




another packed marquee crowd here to enjoy a great set from waysted,although by now fin had left and we had danny Vaughn making his uk debut,although I thought fin was a great frontman Vaughn did bring a wider vocal range... and a couple of maidens popped up for the encore which made it all a bit special...enjoy ed

2 comments:

  1. Kerrang had pictures of this show if I recall properly - ah, to be in England in the early 80s....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you missed out on a great period buddy,i hope with these shows I can try to get across just how good it was.... cheers ed

    ReplyDelete