These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Lita ford - Marquee club '84



MARQUEE CLUB,WARDOUR STREET,LONDON

14th JUNE 1984

AUDIENCE RECORDING  AN ED MASTER

1.dancing on the edge
2.lady killer
3.out for blood
4.dressed to kill
5.just a feeling
6.die for me only
7.gotta let go
8.fire in my heart
9.run with the money
10.????
11.on the run
12.still waitin'
13.draw the line
14.hit and run

mp3


Another great night down the marquee,.little lita over here to promote her dancin' on the edge album to a packed out marquee.. not a lot of people realised how good a guitarist she really is and to be a few feet away from someone who was and still is quite stunning especially for a 20yo lad like myself.
enjoy ed....

No comments:

Post a Comment