These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Savage - Royal standard '84



THE ROYAL STANDARD,WALTHAMSTOW,LONDON

23rd FEBRUARY 1984

AUDIENCE RECORDING    AN ED MASTER

1.drum solo intro > let it loose
2.ain't no fit place
3.we got the edge
4.white hot
5.berlin
6.stevie's vengeance
7.china run
8.keep it on ice
9.cry wolf
10.encore break
11.on the rocks > drum solo
12.dirty money
13.cry wolf (again)

mp3


it's only now 30 years later I appreciate how many good bands came out of the nwobhm era,here are one of those who I can still jump around the room to albeit slower than I did back then.fantastic band and everyone should grab a copy of loose & lethal and blast away.... enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment