These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Sunday 16 February 2014

Bon jovi - edinburgh '85



THE PLAYHOUSE,EDINBURGH    25th MAY 1985

AUDIENCE RECORDING      AN ED MASTER

1.tokyo road
2.roulette
3.breakout
4.only lonely
5.shot through the heart
6.silent night
7.the hardest part is the night
8.guitar > drum solo's
9.in and out of love
10.king of the mountain
11.runaway
12.get ready
13.burning for love

mp3


another good bon jovi show from the 7800 tour,this time I made my up to Edinburgh for a great double bill of bj & lee aaron... the crowd as always in Scotland were well up for it especially tonight as Scotland had just beaten England in the football earlier in the day which being welsh I had found quite amusing.... enjoy ed

3 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Is there a chance go get in contact with you? I've got an important question for you. This is my email adress: bloodonbloodtrade@gmail.com

    Greets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please reupload this bootleg link in FIlefactory but this link is dead. Please reply. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah i was there first time seeing Bon Jovi love this band..

    ReplyDelete