These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Sunday 23 February 2014

Aldo nova - european tour '84



STADTHALLE,OFFENBACH   25th JANUARY 1984

AUDIENCE RECORDING     TRADE

1.armageddon > monkey on your back
2.always be mine
3.hey operator
4.cry baby cry
5.paradise
6.hold back the night (cuts at end)
7.under the gun
8.war suite
9.fantasy
10.heart to heart

mp3




HAMMERSMITH ODEON,LONDON  14th FEBRUARY 1984

AUDIENCE RECORDING   AN ED MASTER

1.Armageddon
2.monkey on your back
3.always be mine
4.hey operator
5.cry baby cry
6.paradise
7.hold back the night
8.under the gun
9.war suite
10.fantasy

mp3


What can I say about this guy.... a genius who should of been 'kin huge... his first 3 albums were some of my most played vinyl back then and I still pull out twitch these days for a blast...here are a couple of shows from the boc tour in '84.thankfully I got to see him at the hammy o for the two night stint and recorded the 14th.... the Offenbach show I got in a trade...enjoy ed

1 comment: