These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Sunday 16 February 2014

Tokyo blade - royal standard '84



THE ROYAL STANDARD,WALTHAMSTOW,LONDON

16th NOVEMBER 1984

AUDIENCE RECORDING      AN ED MASTER

1.sunrise in Tokyo
2.running for cover
3.fever
4.lightning strikes
5.lovestruck
6.dead of the night
7.someone to love
8.heaven is hell
9.rock you to the limit
10.breakout
11.night of the blade
12.killer city
13.midnight rendezvous

mp3


brilliant band who whenever I saw them always put on an excellent show with so much energy..for a short period I was the dj at the royal standard and tonight was one of those occasions,so I passed on my recording gear to a very good friend who made a very good job of it...embarrassingly it is my voice you hear during and after the encore thanking the band etc..I say embarrassingly because if you have ever listened to your own voice from 30 years ago you will understand ha ha... enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment