These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Sunday 16 February 2014

Reo speedwagon - hammersmith '85



HAMMERSMITH ODEON,LONDON  29th MAY 1985

AUDIENCE RECORDING    AN ED MASTER

1.don't let him go
2.tough guys
3.thru the window
4.i don't wanna
5.one lonely night
6.gotta feel more
7.back on the road again
8.take it on the run
9.can't fight this feeling
10.live every moment
11.flying turkey trot > guitar solo
12.shakin' it loose
13.keep on loving you
14.keep pushin'
15.roll with the changes
16.157 riverside avenue
17.time for me to fly
18.johnny b goode **

** with Alvin lee & john entwhistle

mp3


another great night at the hammy o,recorded from my favourite seat... balcony front row... I have always liked reo with gary richrath being a great guitarist and with so many top tunes in their set,and it was a nice treat to see Alvin lee & john entwhistle on stage.   enjoy ed

1 comment:

  1. I saw them at Manchester on the same tour. Richrath was a tremendous guitarist although perhaps his best days had passed him. At Manchester they defo played Riding the Storm out ...complete with flashbombs at start and end.....but not 157 and Johnny Be goode. I remember thinking Time for me to fly was a poor finish...sort of a wimp out. Would much rather have had Like You Do or even better still Golden Country.
    Happy Days....
    Robbo

    ReplyDelete