These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Sunday 16 February 2014

Motley crue - newcastle '86



CITY HALL,NEWCASTLE  7th FEBRUARY 1986

AUDIENCE RECORDING    TRADE

1.intro > looks that kill
2.use it or lose it
3.shout ta the devil
4.ten seconds to love
5.fight for your rights
6.home sweet home
7.red hot > guitar solo
8.keep your eyes on the money
9.louder than hell > drum solo
10.too young to fall in love
11.knock 'em dead
12.livewire
13.smokin' in the boys room
14.helter skelter
15.jailhouse rock

mp3




This was a great tour with cheap trick as support,i went to a few of these dates and I always enjoyed going to Newcastle because the crowd were always up for it big time!on this night I only recorded trick (which I will post soon) but I managed to get the crue show in a trade a few weeks later and now 28 years later here it is..... enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment