These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Sunday 23 February 2014

Tranzzam - marquee club '83



MARQUEE CLUB,WARDOUR STREET,LONDON  25th MAY 1983

AUDIENCE RECORDING   AN ED MASTER

1.devil's daughter
2.when my back is turned
3.good times
4.hypnotized
5.seventeen
6.run to the light
7.free from the skies
8.lionheart

mp3


Another one of those bands that I went to see on quite a few occasions,they always seem to playing in London at some point between '81 to '84 and I grew to like them but from memory I don't think they ever achieved anything other than a couple of singles (I might be wrong)... in a similar vein to groups like Chinatown,terraplane & tobruk with catchy rock songs... enjoy ed

1 comment:

  1. Hey, bud! I remember this band from 1981-1983 when I was in the U.S. Air Force, stationed at RAF Croughton, UK. They played in the club on our base at least once, maybe twice. I tried the link for the .mp3 but it says it is no longer valid. Do you possibly still have the recording? I'd love to have a copy, just for memories' sake. My email address is ddwheeler@yahoo.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete