These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Sunday 16 February 2014

Gary moore - bristol '84



COLSTON HALL,BRISTOL      5th FEBRUARY 1984

AUDIENCE RECORDING     TRADE

1.intro > rocking every night
2.murder in the skies
3.wishing well
4.cold hearted
5.shape of things
6.don't take me for a loser
7.victim of the future
8.empty rooms
9.blinder
10.end of the world
11.back on the streets
12.nuclear attack
13.rockin and rollin

mp3


I got this in a trade many years ago mr moore from Bristol promoting the brilliant victim of the future album,definatley my favourite line up of the band...I never got down to Bristol although I did catch him when he came upto London.... a nice recording with the crowd well up for it...enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment