These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Saturday 6 September 2014

WTF

Hi everyone

I can't believe it's been over 3 months since my last post..... a lot has happened in my life but i will not bore you with the details BUT let's just say i have my MOJO back and i have got back to transferring more of my tapes over to digital.
A big thank you for all the emails and sorry if i didn't reply to all but be assured i will be keeping a regular eye on my blog now so fire away with any questions or requests and i WILL get back to you.

Before i start i wanted to give a shout out to HEAR ROCK CITY who have had to go through a few changes and have gone from a great site to a feckin' brilliant site... check them out......


ok let's ROCK.....

ed

1 comment:

  1. welcome back your recordings are priceless

    thanks very much for sharing

    ReplyDelete