These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Saturday 6 September 2014

Night ranger - paris '85

NIGHT RANGER



LE ZENITH,PARIS

4th JUNE 1985

AUDIENCE RECORDING      TRADE

1.intro > touch of madness
2.night ranger > drum solo
3.this boys needs to rock
4,sister christian
5.when you close your eyes
6.seven wishes
7.eddie's comin' out tonight
8.don't tell me you love me

mp3


Another band who i had forgotten about until i played their latest album (high road) which is brilliant and it reminded me how much i had enjoyed them first time around...This is a recording i received in a trade when they were supporting foreigner around europe... i went to see them both at wembley a few weeks later...what a great night that was.... good recording... enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment