These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Saturday 6 September 2014

Grand prix - blackburn,uk '82

GRAND PRIX



BAY HORSE NEW INNS

RISHTON,BLACKBURN

10th AUGUST 1982

AUDIENCE RECORDING

1.only the money
2.look at me now
3.155
4.somewhere tonight
5.you came into my life
6.heaven to hell (and back again)
7.don't say goodbye
8.tough of the track
9.keep on believin'
10.take a chance
11.shout
12.samurai
13.relay
14.west wind



mp3


This has to be my first post back.... a massive thank you to steve28 who kindly sent this little gem through a few months ago...another one of those bands that could of and should of been huge but once again because of record company bollocks they only managed a 3 year career.... Fantastic british melodic rock and if you get a chance grab their 2nd album "there for none to see" you will not be disappointed.... Great live recording...enjoy ed

p.s. once again thanks steve28 and if you have any other little treats tucked away and would like them out there feel free to pm me and i promise not to take so long putting them up...cheers buddy

1 comment:

  1. No Problem - I hope "Annho" returns to download it. Welcome back - I will see what I can find in the "archives" i.e. The cupboard under the stairs.

    ReplyDelete