These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Monday 5 May 2014

randy california - marquee club '82


MARQUEE CLUB,WARDOUR STREET,LONDON

21st AUGUST 1982

AUDIENCE RECORDING   AN ED MASTER

1.guitar intro
2.???
3.???
4.man at war
5.natures way
6.like a rolling stone
7.easy lover
8.???
9.rebel on attack
10.don't bother me
11.killer weed
12.run to your lover
13.got a line on you
14.all along the watchtower
15.???
16.wild thing

mp3



To be honest i really did'nt know anything about this guy but a mate of mine asked me go along with him to record the show and i am glad i did as he totally blew me away.this was a warm up for his reading appearance a week later  and what a great show it was....can anyone help me with the missing songs...not sure if they are spirit or solo songs...enjoy ed

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ed, some track titles for ya
    2=Second Child
    3=Downer
    5=Nature's Way
    8=Come On (Woman)
    12=Run To Your Lover
    13=I Got A Line On You
    15=Song For Laura
    Hope That Helps, Big Ian

    ReplyDelete