These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Monday 5 May 2014

black sabbath - hammersmith '82



HAMMERSMITH ODEON,LONDON

3rd JANUARY 1982

AUDIENCE RECORDING   AN ED MASTER

1.e5150
2.neon nights
3.n.i.b.
4.chidren of the sea
5.country girl
6.black sabbath
7.war pigs
8.slipping away
9.iron man
10.mob rules
11.heaven and hell
12.paranoid
13.children of the grave

mp3



The mob rules  was definitely my favourite tour from sabbath with iommi playing amazing throughout the tour... i went to all four of the hammy shows but this was the only one i recorded...i have seen this show around before but i don't think it was my recording.enjoy ed

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ed,
    many thanks for posting your master! Is there any chance that you re-transfer your tape to WAV or lossless FLAC format and share or trade it? I have a huge collection of Sabbath shows and I would be willing to trade several of them for a lossless transfer of this master tape. Please let me know what you think, which Sabbath eras are your favourites and which way I can send you a list of my offers for those eras.
    Many thanks again, and best wishes,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not interested? I'd be glad to offer you some great Sabbath recordings in trade for a WAV copy of your master tape.

    ReplyDelete