These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Saturday 17 May 2014

Craaft - marquee club '86



CRAAFT

MARQUEE CLUB,WARDOUR STREET,LONDON

16th JULY 1986

AUDIENCE RECORDING    AN ED MASTER

1.stranger
2.breaking walls ain't easy
3.wasted years
4.your the best thing in my life
5.i wanna look in your eyes
6.lying through my heart
7.breakaway
8.now that your gone
9.love is a weapon
10.hold me >drum solo
11.cool town lovers
12.encore break
13.mover
14.high high high

mp3



German melodic rock...craaft with their debut uk gig.... another steaming night down the marquee...great band with some cracking sing along tunes...enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment