These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Saturday 8 November 2014

girlschool - dingwall's '85

GIRLSCHOOL



DINGWALL'S,CAMDEN,LONDON

2nd JULY 1985

AUDIENCE RECORDING    AN ED MASTER

1.c'mon let's go
2.you got me
3.play dirty
4.nowhere to run
5.hit n run
6.let me go
7.future flash
8.rock me shock me
9.running wild
10.i want you bad
11.20th century boy
12.ready to rock
13.emergency
14.encore break
15.nothing to lose
16.tush

mp3


A band i went to see quite a few times back in the day...they always gave 100% and had some cracking tunes...... shit venue though... dingwall's was really a punk/goth venue so i didn't really get down there much....great quality recording.... enjoy ed

No comments:

Post a Comment