These recordings...

All the recordings I post here will be what I think are VG+(B/B+) quality and unless stated otherwise will be audience recordings. They will not be to everyone's taste but the idea is to give fellow music fans a chance to hear rare recordings from a certain era(the 80's).Many of these I have had stored away for 30+ years and will be available for the first time...

If it's soundboard A+ quality you are after these will not be for you...BUT I would never post anything that was unlistenable.. So pop the headphones on and grab your air guitar of choice... lets ROCK

Saturday 17 January 2015

waysted - aberdeen '84

WAYSTED




CAPITOL THEATRE,ABERDEEN

12th SEPTEMBER 1984

(support for iron maiden)

AUDIENCE RECORDING  TRADE

1.won't get out alive
2.love loaded
3.rock steady
4.only you can rock me
5.the price you pay
6.too hot to handle

mp3



I got this in a trade many years ago when they were on tour with maiden...i went to the hammy gigs and both bands were on fire...i always preferred the FIN era of waysted i just loved his voice...i recall a late night down the st moritz club (opposite the marquee) where fin & pete were holding court telling us stories about life on the road that had us in stiches and insisted on buying the drinks all night.... top band.... enjoy ed


1 comment:

  1. I agree with the comment about Fin's voice. I thought they sucked w/o him & lost interest. But the lps he made with them were SOOOOO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete